Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Monday, October 01, 2007

CSEA Trek

The whole CSE department went for a trek yesterday to Panighat. It's an awesome place and I had many revelations during the climb and the descent.

Firstly, our dep rocks. No kidding. Secondly some guys in it totally suck. Like there was this one guy I saw who throws trash on the ground even though there is a trash can right in sight. Are we really the most intelligent people of our age in this huge country called India? Or are we just over-rated?

I have seriously begun to doubt the fact that we are supposed to be brilliant. I deny this completely. Looking at the number of people in IITB who lack the basic intelligence to know that trash must be thrown in trash cans,... I really dont think so.

Also as a side note, this post was written in a fit of great anger and so its both small and quite disconnected. Hope it helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home