Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On Endsems.

Yup its that time of the semester when an average IITian actually opens his books to study. Since I have not posted in a long time I think I can safely assume thatI can type anything here without any fear of any repercussions.

The truth is that there are about seven days left for our feared endsems and I am apparently wasting my time here writing blogs. The second truth is that even as I speak all the freshies are opening their books for the first time afterthe quizzes (or running to the xerox shops) and getting shocked at the amount of work facing them. So maybe I am not wasting time after all. After all I find blogging a rather relaxing activity and so since I have recievced the same shock yesterday night I need something to cool my nerves.

Ya know guys when I came to IIT I was under the impression that I would be studying over here. Apparently, I was wrong. Now I know the truth about the place here. And anyone who still thinks that IITians are book crazed nerds are really stupid to believe that. I mean honestly when I compare IITB to a college like COEP i have noticed that the buggers there study infinitely more than the buggers here. Weird? Maybe not.

Neways I dont think I'll be posting till my end-sems are over till the 25th of november Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home