Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

On The Wafers Guy

"Hell hath no worse fury than an IITian with the wrong roomie"
- Dont Shake Spear

Once upon a time(sometime from 2006 to 2010) there lived a strange being in the hallowed portals of IIT Bombay Hostel 4 called as "The Wafers Guy". It was a queer natural phenomenon. I had the fortune(or mis?) of observing this from close quaters and feel that this scientific wonder must be shared with the rest of the world. Hence, I hereby publish my notes that I have so painstakingly taken on the behaviour of this phenomenon:-

1.Refusal to eat nourishing food is a must. The thingamajig has a strange aversion to all food made in the that room called as "mess".
2.The only food allowed is non-nourishing grub at the canteen(e.g. rotis and aachar etc)
3.An alternative means of sustainance is to secure "wafers" from the den in Kalyan that thingamajig goes off to every weekend and survive on those for lunch and dinner.

Surprisingly the wafers guy also manages to remain in the peak of health even though he apparently does not have a balanced diet managing even to attend NSO football classes twice a week. Surely this is a medical miracle and it is my dearest hope in writing this post that some doctor would examine this phenomenon for the secret cource of its energy.

Thus I present my case before the medical minds of the world. Now its up to them to discover its secrets and help the rest of the world by discovering the secret cource of energy.

Note1:-Any resemblance of the Wafers Guy to my roomie is purely incidental and unintended.

Note2:-wafers are defined to be fine slices of potato or banana heated to high temperatures in an oil bath. Oils being defined as a mixture of unsaturated long chain fatty acids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home