Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Prince and the Pauper

This post is about ME. So I guess you cant expect a very good job of it.

Last time I went to Pune I felt like I really connected with at least the title of this story. Ive never really realised what it means to become a pauper from a prince. Truly I empathise with that fellow.

I was actually proud of the gang of friends that I had in Pune. An old boy's meet I'd thought. The last time I was here I was kinda the lord there(well not exactly lord but you get the picture. I hope!). This time around I realised that people are just caught up in their daily routines. Noone bothers a lot. Its like I saw my "empire" crumbling around me. Not that I wasnt warned. But its still a pain when you realise it.

Guess I now know what it feels like. Its like a feeling of immense "LOSS" yet you are only so close to comprehending the magnitude of it. Only till you experience it.


Why is this post sooooo philosophical?? Dunno. Guess Im just feeling so. Why am I speaking so obscurely? Cuz I just am that way when I get philosophical. Maybe its the impending endsems.

P.S.:- If anybody can make any sense of what I said please inform. Because even I cant make any sense of it. :'( . I'll give you a treat if so.
Hint:-Its not about my friends. Surprised?? Maybe you just dont know me well enough then to guess what Im trying to say. Let alone feel the LOSS.

P.S.:- Keep watching this space for the answer that will be revealed in due course of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home