Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Monday, October 16, 2006

On Water Fights

I was in my room the other day when the farter god rushed in and slammed the door shut. Really hard. A very normal thing to happen on the night before the exam. But this time was different. I noticed that he was slightly wet with parts of his shirt and pants literally dripping and he held a bottle of water in his hand. Gasping for breath he looked at me and everything became clear at once. It was the great Water Fight.

A Water Fight is what happens when the junta is on the point of a NBD(nervous brekdown) due to the presence of a quiz or other exam the next day. Pushed against the wall it is but natural for all humans to take relief in the stress busting activity of splashing water on each other. The rule is that "Everyone must get wet". Anyone not obeying this has to contend with his room being flooded completely.

A truly exciting event that is staged on the night before the exams at aound one in the morning, this is a sight that must be seen to be believed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eeshan said...

wtg dude...
be sure to keep it updated tho... nice stuff...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

thanx man. ill try to keep it updated.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home