Name:
Location: India

Well im a simple guy with simple tastes(my friends will vouch for that). Im currently pursuing my B.Tech degree at IIT Bombay in computer sci. & engg. If you really need more information on me, mail me.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

"Man I cant believe that we are all finally gonna meet after sooo long. Im sooo excited."
"Hmmmm."
"This is so cool. Maybe we can go to Sinhagad like we used to."
"Hmmmm."
"Oh but I heard that you guys are planning to go on the 22nd. Cant you make it the 23rd? Then even Ill be there."
"Ill try."
"Arent you even excited about this? I mean Im so excited and all you can do is just hmmm. At least say something else!! Dont you want to me? Okay maybe you dont want to meet me. Wats wrong? You are always doing this to me. This is sooo bad." (Thats girls for you. Always jump to conclusions when they are not needed and then they take sooooo long to understand what you are trying to say.)
"Yes I am excited too. I just tend not to swoon about it too much when Im attending lectures and not supposed to even have my cell on.'
------dead silence--------
"Meaow.Ok so when do we meet for Sinhagad?"

Ya know sometimes I really wonder how a girls mind works. I know this is very cliched but I really wish there was just one governing equation for all of girls responses that is simple. I think guys are much simpler. Its like "Either ur with us or agin us". Nothing in between. And once ur in one of the groups then you dont change your loyalties.
Also life is simple. It consists mainly of football, net, lukkhagiri, water fights and a whole lot of fun.
(I dare not to comment on girls openly. I fear their ununderstandability and silent violence. It almost like a cold war. You dont know what going on until it HITS you, HARD. )

But ya know what? At the end of the day, I dont think I could live without them. After all even we need some puzzles to rack our brains on.(puzzles like 'why the heck does she want to have five sets of spanking new shoes?????').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home